Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm on Fitblogger.ca today

Lots of updates this morning, first and foremost is that my blog is featured on Rita Barry's Fitblogger.ca, a directory and forum for fitness and healthy living bloggers.

But before you go off to read my Fitblogger post, be sure to come back and check out the two new pages: 
My eating triggers are well, my eating triggers. Do you have a new healthy habit you want to start? Start a new healthy habit is a page in progress. I'm thinking of hosting a progressive challenge to develop healthy habits. It's progressive in that you take steps to prepare and build a new habit. Details are coming soon. 


1 comment:

  1. The link is gone to the two "new" pages listed above FYI.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear what you have to say. While you are here, why don't you follow my blog too.

Also: I'm starting to get spam, so I've made the decision to moderate comments (unfortunately).