Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Working on a post for tomorrow; until then...

Of course, being the easily distracted kind of gal that I am, I decided to open a Google+ account (or is it profile?) tonight, but I don't know how to find my fellow bloggers. I'm Kara Thinksthinblogger.

So, if you have a Google+ profile, let me know how I can find you and I'll add you to my circle/follow you and whatever else we can do on this social media platform.

It would be really cool to chat about stuff, food, eating, blogging and anything else that comes up.

Speaking of social media, I'm also on facebook and twitter; if I'm not already following you, please let me know how I can find your page. Again, it would be great to interact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear what you have to say. While you are here, why don't you follow my blog too.

Also: I'm starting to get spam, so I've made the decision to moderate comments (unfortunately).